Monday, September 2, 2013


Dear Parents,
 
I am happy to let you know that I have found a beautiful space in Dobbs Ferry to teach the Teen Yoga class (11-16 year olds, boys and girls). 

   
TeensPeaceHands

It will be at the Mead House, home of the Dobbs Ferry Historical Society:  http://www.dobbsferryhistory.org .  While the weather is nice I will be teaching the class out on the Veranda, and as the weather gets cooler the teens and I will retreat inside.
 
The Mead House is in great need of community support to restore the property and keep it a landmark site for people to enjoy, and they are very happy renting the space for a Teen Yoga class.
 
The Teen Yoga class will run for 10 weeks starting Tuesday, September 17th and ending Tuesday, November 19th--6 pm-7 pm, TEN classes $150.
 
Please encourage family and friends to participate in yoga, benefiting body, mind, and soul, nourishing the individual and the community.  Please let me know if your son/daughter is joining as I would like you to register early, by September 7th, to be sure the class runs.  I need 8 to 10 people to run the class.  If you are interested please let me know as soon as you can and I will send you my contact information where to send a check.  Thank you.
 
Looking forward to being in practice with your teens.

No comments:

Post a Comment