Monday, February 1, 2016


Dear Friends,

I've been working on my own personal strength these past few weeks, and one of the highlights was being interviewed , by Dr. Mara Karpel, Sunday evening!

Please click here to listen to it or here: http://holisticturtles.com/about.html

I had to remind myself not to be perfect, especially since I've never done anything like this before.

Dr. Mara Karpel, originally from New York, living in Texas, is a licensed psychologist and specializes working with older adults.  She contacted me over a month ago and asked if she could interview me and work with her mother who lives in Westchester. 

I said Yes, of course!  

I'm very excited to share the work I do, so please listen to the podcast, share with friends and family, and anyone you think may be interested in working with me.

Send me an email if you would like a session with me.

Keep doing what you believe in!

Love Michèle

No comments:

Post a Comment